Jan 3, 2009


With every appearance by you, blinding my eyes,
I can hardly remember the last time I felt like I do.
You're an angel disguised.

And you're lying real still,
but your heart beat is fast just like mine.
And the movie's long over,
that's three that have passed, one more's fine.









I just had the most most most enjoyable soccer session I have
ever had for a few months today.To see 7 years of understanding translate
into movement and passing on the pitch is quite a wonderful feeling I must say.
Yan fong was really emoish today and I don't blame him. Enlisting's tough,
on the body and especially on the mind. To suddenly lose your friends and family
to go to a hostile unfamiliar domain can be tough. I do hope he becomes an officer,
because he really deserves it. I hope my parade has inspired him, that all the shit is worth it.

Im really feeling super melancholic now, and I do miss you.

1 comment:

icedlemontea said...

argh i couldnt send yanfag off D:

but we'll go for his POP ok!! :)

BOA